The Honeywell XNX is a universal transmitter for toxic, oxygen and combustible gas detection which supports the widest range of sensors on a common platform and offers a modular choice of inputs and outputs.
Features and Benefits
- Flammable gas detection 0 to 100% LFL/LEL
- Flexible operation options
- HART® over 4-20mA and Foundation Fieldbus™ output, UL/CSA, 5 x 3/4"NPT entries,painted Aluminium, configured for Optima Plus and Excel
- Power Requirements: EC and mV versions 16 to 32VDC, IR version 18 to 32 VDC (24VDC nominal)
- Size: 160mm x 197mm x 114mm