The AirScan IR-F9 is an infrared diffusion design sensor that allows all points of detection to be monitored simultaneously. M-70075 responds to R410 in the range of 0-1,000 ppm and features SensorCheck technology that continually monitors sensor performance.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a linear output of 4-20 mA as a function of refrigerant concentration
- Simple, real-time calibration eliminates maintenance downtime
- Automatically adapts to fluctuating temperatures
- Detection range 0 to 1000 PPM
- Power Requirements: 24 Volts DC regulated, 1.2 amp max
- Weight: 4.4 lbs