The EC‑FX, from the proven Manning line of detectors, delivers reliability, accuracy and long-lasting performance.
Features and Benefits
- Rugged construction for long-term reliability. Heavy-duty steel enclosure built to withstand cold and wet environments. Also available in stainless steel.
- Equipped with SensorCheck microprocessor to check electrical viability of sensor every 24 hours for proper operation.
- Clearly see ammonia concentration at any given time with optional easy to read LCD.
- Electrochemical (diffusion) type sensor works with any Honeywell Analytics readout or alarm unit; Can provide linear 4/20 mA signal input into PLC's.
- ATMOS Technology lets your EC-FX automatically adapt to its environment to operate in -50℉ and 100 percent humidity ( Optional ).
- NEMA 1 or Stainless Steel Enclosure. Choose NEMA 1 with internal gasket to protect from light, dust, and indirect splashing. Prevents contact with live electrical parts. Explosion-proof stainless steel enclosure is also available (Optional ).
- LCD for real-time visibility. With an easy-to-read display, you can clearly see the ammonia concentration at any given time. The optional display also makes it easy to set alarm levels and change settings all from the detector 8. Range ranges are 0-100 ppm, 0-200 ppm, 0-250 ppm , 0-500 ppm, 0-1000 ppm.
- Power Requirement: 24 VDC, 0.5 amp max
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg)